Friday, March 30, 2012

Grouping with Page Break

I have a report that shows the monthwise details, i have performed this using the table control. the requirement was to have a page break after each month detail. End of each group display the monthwise total. This is absolutely working fine.

My problem is, I am suppose to display the Report total also. I used the Sum in the Table footer. The sum is coming fine the only problem that i have is it is printing on the a New Page instead of the Last Page.

Please suggest.

Hi,

you have to use the Group Footer, not the Table Footer. Edit Group -> include group footer:

Greez Daniel

|||

I have to display the Report Sub Total of the Group that i am already doing in the Group Footer, Where as I am wanting to display the Main Total of the Report, It wont work in the Group Footer as it is the Full Report total.

I tried to add a new Group fo the report just to have a main group and the other one as sub group, but it also did not work.

|||Try setting the RepeatOnNewPage property in the table footer to true. This will show the Main Total on every page.

No comments:

Post a Comment