Friday, March 30, 2012

Grouping SMALL PIE CHART Slices -> Possible ?

Hi,
I have a problem with small pie chart slices. As you know in a pie
chart, very small slices are unreadable.
So I'am looking for a maner to GROUP little values of a graph in one
categorie (slices) called "OTHER". For example all value under 1% will
be grouped in the "OTHER" category
Is someone have an idea in how to do this with Reporting Services ?
THANKSI hope someone will help me coz i'am really desapointed with this
problem :-(|||I think the best way to handle your issue is in the query that provides the
data for your chart. I dont know what database you are using but you can
characterize all your values under 1% as the field "other" in so it comes
from your query that way.
"rebeuapaname@.hotmail.com" wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a problem with small pie chart slices. As you know in a pie
> chart, very small slices are unreadable.
> So I'am looking for a maner to GROUP little values of a graph in one
> categorie (slices) called "OTHER". For example all value under 1% will
> be grouped in the "OTHER" category
>
> Is someone have an idea in how to do this with Reporting Services ?
>
> THANKS
>|||Thank's you
I have already thinked to this way but i was looking for a solution
based on the reporting services features.
If it's not available, I think it's may be interesting to add it on the
futur SP or in the 2005 release :-)sql

No comments:

Post a Comment